PDA

View Full Version : Making Grid ReadOnly/disabled

AJAIN32
17 Jun 2015, 8:38 AM
Hi All,

I am using a grid in a window and i want the same grid to be populated in the new window, but in the read only mode in the second window.
I dont want the record selection, sorting, resizing or any kind of intraction there. So i tried by disabling the grid but i want to keep that view as it looks in the first window.

Can anyone please suggest me how can i do it ? - making grid not interactive at all but the view should be same ? any suggestion would help !!

Thanks,
Ankit

Gary Schlosberg
17 Jun 2015, 3:31 PM
Won't it work to create the grid without the cellediting plugin? It seems to look the same.

AJAIN32
17 Jun 2015, 6:59 PM
Thanks for replying,

I have some different requirement - in one window the grid would be intractive having all the feature like - column sorting, resizable and some custom things also. and in the other window it would be read only, that means user wont be able to do anything like sorting, selecting the record etc.
I tried disabling the grid and it worked perfectly, i changed it's opacity also so it doesn't look like a disable grid and user is not able to do anything.

But the problem when i am trying to scroll through the component the mouse scroller is not working on disable part. Any idea on that part?

Thanks,
Ankit

Gary Schlosberg
18 Jun 2015, 3:42 PM
I'm not sure if you can enable the scrolling on a disabled grid panel, but you should be able to disable the column menus, sorting and row selection on a regular grid panel:
https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/p1h