PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Issue removing tab panel using removeAll()

mcCrimson
26 Jun 2015, 6:13 AM
It seems there is an error when removing a tab panel from a container using the container's removeAll function.

I get the error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ext-tab-2' of null" on Chrome, and "TypeError: me.map is null" on firefox.

I have made a fiddle with the current nightly 6 modern neptune build to illustrate the error here:
https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/ph8

Gary Schlosberg
26 Jun 2015, 12:41 PM
That seems like a bug. I'll move this thread over to the Bugs forum.

UPDATE: It's already here -- I think I need another coffee. ~o)

Gary Schlosberg
26 Jun 2015, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

evant
28 Jun 2015, 8:19 PM
Out of interest, what are you trying to achieve here? By specifying the second parameter you're also destroying the tab bar. Is this what you intended?

mcCrimson
29 Jun 2015, 5:46 AM
We have some bootstrap configurations that need to be set. Basically if we can't reach a server procedurally then we let the user input a url. Then we clear our deck and start fresh.

stevepn
7 Jan 2016, 3:12 AM
Any update on this?
Removing a tabpanel with multiple tabs from a container with container.removeAll(true,true) was perfectly fine and worked in all previous versions of ST.

Currently using this workaround, works well so far, but I would like to see some additional comments on this issue, is this even planned to have an official fix?

Ext.define('Override.Container', {
override: 'Ext.Container',
getComponent: function(component) {
if (this.destroyed) {
return null;
}
if (typeof component === 'number') {
return this.getItems().getAt(component);
}
if (Ext.isObject(component)) {
component = component.getItemId();
}
return this.getItems().get(component);
}
});

Or override tabpanel.removeAll() to remove the tabs separately first, than the internal tabbar at last, it is the same but lot more changes.

Thanks in advance.

Gary Schlosberg
7 Jan 2016, 3:01 PM
Thanks for posting your override. According to the bug ticket, a fix has been checked in for 6.0.2, but not yet merged.

Lukappa
14 Mar 2016, 12:18 AM
Any news about this bug? I'm using latest nightly build but it's still there...

Christiand
25 Mar 2016, 3:47 AM
The override fixed the problem for me. Hopefully this will be pushed in the next release.

mcCrimson
4 Apr 2016, 9:22 AM
So this fix was not included in 6.0.2.437?

wps
18 Apr 2016, 2:30 AM
same issue, not solved in 6.0.2

Gary Schlosberg
18 Apr 2016, 2:41 PM
Unfortunately this didn't make it into 6.0.2. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of why it slipped from that release.

wps
19 Apr 2016, 12:26 AM
same as why fixed bugs of ST 2.3/2.4 in modern get back and not solved. i like to build with sencha, but the quality of the releases going worster and worster. paying for support at the moment is more in solving problem on ure own or with the help of the community but not from sencha releases. would be great if less new features will come,and more bug fixed which are massive in the forum and 50 % are not solved until today. but the prices are rising. for me quality is important cause i want to be sure, that the technology which i am using is stable and reliable. but at the moment it is not.and it was until extjs 4.

greetings

wemerson.januario
9 Jun 2016, 5:35 PM
Any override for classic toolkit?