PDA

View Full Version : Add support for Ext.form.TimeField

Mike Amberg
14 Mar 2008, 12:54 PM
Jack,

I was just checking your demo and was wondering if you could add a time field into the next udate of the sample form.

jratcliff
19 Mar 2008, 12:58 PM
Jack,

I was just checking your demo and was wondering if you could add a time field into the next udate of the sample form.

Hmm, a time field? OK, we'll try it out. I'll let you know when it's ready to see.

jratcliff
24 Mar 2008, 8:26 AM
Hi Mike,

You can check out the demo site on OpenNTF now (http://openntf.org/extnd/demo.nsf) to see a TimeField. For now, we've implemented it the same way as other custom field types and that is by using a custom class. To get a TimeField just add the class 'xnd-time' to your field. Also, I went ahead and added support for a NumberField. Just use the class 'xnd-number'.

~Jack R.

JuanPalomo
24 Mar 2008, 9:44 AM
Hi Jack,

1.- The picklist example in the demo database is not working for me..
Is it possible an example of a picklist from the names.nsf database? (select multiple values and put it in a field)

2.- The HTML editor works great in edit mode but in read mode..writes all the html code. (please see the attachment)

3.- Is there any possibiltiy that you include how to hide view actions based on roles?

Jack, sorry about my english i hoop you can understand me.

Thanks in advance

Really great job !!

jratcliff
25 Mar 2008, 4:57 PM
1.- The picklist example in the demo database is not working for me..
Is it possible an example of a picklist from the names.nsf database? (select multiple values and put it in a field)

The demo database install in your environment or on the OpenNTF server? The OpenNTF server has anonymous AND authenticated users locked out of seeing anything in the names.nsf db. In any case, I'll look at adding a better demo for a picklist names picker.

2.- The HTML editor works great in edit mode but in read mode..writes all the html code. (please see the attachment)

Hmm, Rich and I are looking into this now.

3.- Is there any possibiltiy that you include how to hide view actions based on roles?

I'll see what we can do. Our ultimate goal is to evaluate the hide-when for each action server side in the DXLExporter agent and only send back the actions the current user can see. However, they may prove to be pretty difficult so I'll see if we can find a solution to use in the mean time.

JuanPalomo
26 Mar 2008, 12:44 AM
Hi Jack,

Thank you so much for your reply.

1.- I am playing with your demo database in your environment OpenNTF server. (http://openntf.org/extnd/demo.nsf)
(If i could i would be really happy to have it in my own environment but for the moment i can't download it ...:D)