PDA

View Full Version : JetBrains plugin still in Evaluation mode

tangix
12 Jul 2015, 9:07 PM
PhpStorm 9 just prompted me to update the plugin to version 6.0.0.390. After restart of the IDE I was asked to sign-in with my forum ID (like Architect). I entered my forum ID and it was accepted by the plugin, but the plugin still shows Evaluation copy.

In another thread (https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?302744-Plugin-needs-Activation-Code-...) Mitchell Simoens talked about activation codes that should be sent out within 10 days. I have not received any code yet and how should I enter it?

/Mattias

Tarabass
12 Jul 2015, 10:44 PM
I also did not recieve anyactivation code.

geek0r
13 Jul 2015, 1:26 AM
Same here.

tangix
13 Jul 2015, 3:28 AM
FWIW I have sent an email to Sencha customer support with a request to get the promised activation code.

AussieFlem
13 Jul 2015, 3:30 AM
+1 - also still waiting...

Tarabass
13 Jul 2015, 3:49 AM
I did the same, but no answer jet. I've sent my mail to 'activations@sencha.com'..

Edit:
I got an answer:

I am so sorry for any confusion, I was given the following information

Those customers with current maintenance and support agreements will be able to access the JetBrains plugin today without an activation code. The plugin will work for 30 days without a code but we plan to email all of the Complete customers a new activation they will use specifically for the plugin within the next 10 days.

But this was told us on the 2nd of july as well:
https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?302744-Plugin-needs-Activation-Code-...&p=1106962&viewfull=1#post1106962
(https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?302744-Plugin-needs-Activation-Code-...&p=1106962&viewfull=1#post1106962)
Edit #2:
Another answer. They are planned to be shipped this week :

I am sorry, they are planning on getting them out this week. The person that was handling it was out of the office last week.

Vicki

tangix
13 Jul 2015, 9:47 PM
Got the same reply from Vicki Pelc:

I am really sorry for the delay, and they plan to get them out this upcoming week

tgk121
17 Jul 2015, 10:27 AM
Sorry for the wait! We had to work some things out on our end to make this easier for everyone. You can now use your Sencha Complete activation code (Architect) to activate the JetBrains plugin as well.

If you would like us to resend your Sencha Complete/Architect activation code, please send an email to activations@sencha.com with your order number and/or license information, and we will be happy resend it. Otherwise, you can simply activate your Sencha JetBrains plugin by going into the JetBrains activations area and using your Sencha Architect activation code.

Let us know how this works for you.

Tarabass
18 Jul 2015, 4:26 AM
And ExtJs Premium users?

tgk121
20 Jul 2015, 9:01 AM
Didn't have a chance to look into your account details, but in general, if you migrated from Complete with Pivot Grid to Premium, then simply use the activation code you used for Architect/Complete. If this is a brand new purchase, you should have received an activation code with the purchase. If you did not, please reach out to the email address above and we'll get it sorted out right away.