PDA

View Full Version : Theming Contest App Deployment

Lopinopulos
18 Jul 2015, 10:00 AM
Hello Ext people,

I faced with some obstacles during app deployment on my Mac. I followed the instruction at Github, created a workspace, copy application inside of it, than build and after

sencha app watch classicI can open the application, but all fonts are broken. It's trying to get them from nonexisting location. Did somebody faced with such thing? How can I solve it?

sandeep.adwankar
22 Jul 2015, 3:00 PM
Hi,
May be it will be helpful, if you provide logs for following:
sencha app build development
sencha app watch classic

dongryphon
22 Jul 2015, 5:45 PM
Also, what version of Sencha Cmd are you using?

Lopinopulos
24 Jul 2015, 3:59 AM
I use Sencha Cmd v6.0.0.202.

Build Modern

Sencha Cmd v6.0.0.202
[INF] Processing Build Descriptor : modern
[INF] Starting server on port : 1841
[INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/~cmd to /Users/nlopin/bin/Sencha/Cmd/6.0.0.202...
[INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/ to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest...
[INF] Application available at http://localhost:1841
[INF] Loading app json manifest...
[INF] Appending content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/bootstrap.js
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/modern.json
[INF] Compressing data with YuiJavascriptCompressor
[INF] Writing concatenated output to file /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern/app.js
[INF] merging 397 input resources into /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern/resources
[INF] merged 395 resources into /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern/resources
[INF] merging 10 input resources into /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern
[INF] merged 10 resources into /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/sass/example/bootstrap.json
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/sass/example/bootstrap.js
[INF] writing sass content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/temp/production/FeedViewer/sass/FeedViewer-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/temp/production/FeedViewer/sass/FeedViewer-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/temp/production/FeedViewer/sass/FeedViewer-all.scss.tmp
[INF] writing sass content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/temp/production/FeedViewer/sass/config.rb
[INF] Appending content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/bootstrap.js
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/modern.json
[INF] Copying page resources to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern/../modern.json
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern/microloader.js
[INF] Appending content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern/microloader.js
[INF] Building output markup to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern/../index.html
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/modern/../index.html

Build classic fails on slicer.

[INF] Processing Build Descriptor : classic
[INF] Starting server on port : 1841
[INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/~cmd to /Users/nlopin/bin/Sencha/Cmd/6.0.0.202...
[INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/ to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest...
[INF] Loading app json manifest...
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/classic.json
[INF] Compressing data with YuiJavascriptCompressor
[INF] Writing concatenated output to file /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/classic/app.js
[INF] merging 275 input resources into /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/classic/resources
[INF] merged 0 resources into /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/classic/resources
[INF] merging 10 input resources into /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/classic
[INF] merged 0 resources into /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/production/FeedViewer/classic
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/sass/example/bootstrap.json
[INF] Writing content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/sass/example/bootstrap.js
[INF] writing sass content to /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/temp/production/FeedViewer/slicer-temp/FeedViewer-example.scss.tmp
[INF] Slicing images...
[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Cannot find file : /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/temp/production/FeedViewer/slicer-temp/theme-capture.json
[ERR] at com.sencha.command.environment.BuildEnv
[ERR] ironment.execute(BuildEnvironment.java:280)
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 2 minutes 12 seconds
[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:335: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:386: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:387: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:256: com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Cannot find file : /Users/nlopin/Workspace/theming-workspace/theming-contest/build/temp/production/FeedViewer/slicer-temp/theme-capture.json

If I skip slicer, build finishes as usual.

Lopinopulos
27 Jul 2015, 11:45 PM
Problem is solved. I had Linux Cmd version on my Mac.

jhane.mawnee
17 Mar 2016, 7:02 PM
wow! got the same issues. glad i bumped into this thread. thanks guys!