PDA

View Full Version : Is there a plan to integrate with the Axure wireframe prototyping tool

senchaim
10 Aug 2015, 8:44 AM
Is there a plan to integrate with the Axure wireframe prototyping tool?

digeridoo
11 Aug 2015, 9:57 AM
Axure is great (I use it for more advanced wireframing projects) but Invision should also get a serious consideration as it has great integration with other apps and new features are being added to it all the time. From what I've seen, web-based tools such as Invision are the future and I wouldn't be surprised if Axure will get left behind by Invision at some point. Axure 7 is slow and a memory hog on a Mac....but let's see what v8 brings :-)

tgk121
11 Aug 2015, 1:07 PM
We are considering the most used software to support along with other ways to improve Stencils. We will be posting a survey shortly so we can get a better feel for what our users are looking for. After the great reception, our design team is committed to improving Stencils and expanding it.

mitchellsimoens
28 Aug 2015, 7:17 AM
We just added Sketch and Omnigraffle: https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?304667-Ext-JS-Stencils-%E2%80%93-Now-Available-for-Sketch-and-Omnigraffle

isoftincteam
20 Oct 2015, 3:07 AM
Design is the creation of a plan or convention for the construction of an object or a system (as in architectural blueprints, engineering drawings, business processes, circuit diagrams and sewing patterns).[1] Design has different connotations in different fields (see design disciplines below). In some cases the direct construction of an object (as in pottery, engineering, management, cowboy coding and graphic design) is also considered to be design