PDA

View Full Version : Grid without height problem

Cp_Barbossa
15 Aug 2015, 1:20 PM
Hello there.

Shortly, i defined gridpanel inside formpanel.
My formpane's autoscroll property is set to true and my grid does not have height defined, it's automatically grows within the data inside, also, in my grid i am using multi line cells.

The problem is, that, at the very last record, if it is multi line, bottom lines are not visible.

Look at the picture attached, above the red arrow, there are still few lines, that are not shown properly.

How to fix that?

Thx
P.S. sorry for the foreign text in attachment :)53038

jdkhamba
16 Aug 2015, 2:42 AM
Why not just have a grid on its own and have a fixed height on it ?That will solve your problem. No need of a form panel.

Cp_Barbossa
16 Aug 2015, 11:10 AM
Well, there is several grid on the page and i would like to be one scroll on form rather then few scrolls for each grid. Plus, this way seems mach more esthetic for me. Anyway, if i can not solve this issue, then i have to go beck to standard way... :)

chamacs
17 Aug 2015, 12:22 PM
The issue is Ext calculating the scrollbar height. I don't think the framework fully addresses the issue until Ext 5.x. You could try using this plugin/option on your grid:

http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.3/#!/api/Ext.grid.plugin.BufferedRenderer-cfg-variableRowHeight

Hope this helps.