PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Rendered HTML broken for disabled trigger fields on Neptune and Triton themes

rdrever
27 Sep 2015, 1:04 PM
The renderInput method in Css3TwinTriggerFieldAppearance is missing a space after adding the disabled tag. This breaks the tag that follows, in my case causing the style not to work.

To reproduce simply set enabled to false on a TextField or ComboBox while using the Neptune or Triton themes.

<input disabled="truestyle='width:100%;'" class="com-sencha-gxt-theme-triton-client-base-field-Css3TriggerFieldAppearance-Css3TriggerFieldStyle-field ...

The bug is on line 156 of Css3TriggerFieldAppearance. A space needs to be added to the string builder after the disabled tag.

if (options.isDisabled()) {
sb.append("disabled=true ");
}

branflake2267
28 Sep 2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

rdrever
15 Oct 2015, 2:53 PM
The Triton theme jar is missing from the nightly builds. I can see this fix made in into the Neptune theme jar, just need the Triton version now. I tried compiling the Triton theme myself using the Theme builder but that didn't work out properly since some of the icons appear white. Please add the Triton theme to the nightly build.