PDA

View Full Version : Webstorm - creating project hanging

zdenek
12 Oct 2015, 1:39 AM
Hello
I'm trying to evaluate the jetbrain plugin, hovewer alI'm getting is the hanging screen when creating project
(I tried to wait half an hour)

all firewalls and antivirus are disabled

note that with different project name "6thproject" I got different expception (which I understand - number cannotbe on the begining probably)

hovevwer I dont understand why it is complaining about version of cmd, as my one is 6.0.2.14

Mark.Brocato
12 Oct 2015, 5:34 AM
Perhaps you're trying to create an app in a directory that already contains one? What if you choose a different location? Which version of cmd is specified in the new app dialog?

Chris.OBrien
12 Oct 2015, 5:35 AM
What happens when you try to create the same project with cmd yourself, in a clean folder?

sencha.exe -sdk C:\users\Hostinsky\bin\Sencha\Cmd\ExtJSSDK-6\ generate app --theme-name theme-triton --name TestProject --path C:/path/to/your/project

I think you can ignore the Cmd Version error, that might just be an erroneous error due to the invalid project name. However, we'll see what happens when you run Cmd directly.

zdenek
12 Oct 2015, 6:39 AM
Result in atachment,I'm confused even bit more

Thanks
Zdenek

Mark.Brocato
12 Oct 2015, 7:02 AM
Check the version of the Ext JS SDK you're using. That error is most likely due to a pre-release version of the SDK. If you update to the latest (6.0.1) or even the original production release (6.0.0), that error should be resolved.

zdenek
12 Oct 2015, 2:18 PM
ok , downloading latest SDK solved the problem
thanks