PDA

View Full Version : Autoresolve shows Core requirements

jvandemerwe
19 Oct 2015, 11:43 AM
Since version 6.0.4 suddenly Core.xyz requirements come up in the requires section:

When I remove them they stay away, but when I modify the file again they return.
I am using a Sencha CMD generated Ext JS 6 classic application.

Mark.Brocato
19 Oct 2015, 12:02 PM
I assume those are Core.* classes are from one of your shared packages? Do you know what line of code is causing those to be added? If not, you might be able to find out by turning off automatic requires management and looking for flagged references.

jvandemerwe
20 Oct 2015, 3:34 AM
I assume those are Core.* classes are from one of your shared packages? Do you know what line of code is causing those to be added? If not, you might be able to find out by turning off automatic requires management and looking for flagged references.

I have found the error (bug?):

Core.data.StoreManager is existing in ext->packages->core that came with creating a workspace and the usage of ext-6.0.1 as SDK.

but this workspace is not the workspace where my applications are in. So the plugin is taking it from a workspace not related to the workspace I am working in. In fact it should have not looked any further than it's own workspace.

In my application workspace there is also a ext->packages->core folder and the Ext.StoreManager.js in src/data shows:

but in the workspace I created yesterday in the same project this file shows:

I can easily correct this by copying the core folder from the 'right' workspace to the 'wrong' one. But this doesn't mean that the requirements were looked for in the wrong workspace.

And I haven't used the 'core' package in my app.json as a requirement.

Mark.Brocato
20 Oct 2015, 5:38 AM
The best way to fix this would be to configure your SDKs as separate libraries as described here: http://docs.sencha.com/ide_plugins/jetbrains_ide_plugin.html#Projects_with_both_Sencha_Touch_and_Ext_JS

This section mentions projects with Touch and Ext JS, but it's also a general solution for projects with multiple SDKs.

One question I have is, how did you manage to get Ext classes renamed under the Core root namespace? I have never seen that before. Is there some kind of a cmd option that I don't know about?