PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Fiddle hides everything with Ext 4.x

mx_starter
16 Nov 2015, 7:34 AM
Not sure when it happened, but at the moment i'm writing this,
Sencha Fiddle works incorrect even with the base default code (create a new fiddle and switch to Ext 4.2.1.883 or some other in 4.2/4.1/4.0).

When clicking on the Run button, fiddle shows the message alert behind its Loading indicator and when the indicator hides, the message alert hides also.

The only exception is Ext 4.0.7...

As far as i can remember - this was OK in Friday evening?

jmin91
17 Nov 2015, 8:22 AM
+1.

This is a huge problem. I'm trying to write some fiddles for Ext 4.2.1 but everytime I hit the Run button, the same symptons occur above. It seems like once it loads for the first time, you can't Run it again without screwing up.I need this fixed please! It's hard to write fiddles for troubleshooting when the actual fiddle system for 4.x doesn't work.

There aren't any console messages either.

Gary Schlosberg
18 Nov 2015, 7:55 AM
Thanks for the report! I've seen this one as well. I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Gary Schlosberg
18 Nov 2015, 7:57 AM
Until this can be fixed, I've been able to work around this by saving with the version desired, and then refreshing.

jmin91
18 Nov 2015, 12:10 PM
Until this can be fixed, I've been able to work around this by saving with the version desired, and then refreshing.

Thanks for the workaround. It's annoying but it's something at least. Looking forward to Fiddle working again for Ext 4.x! :D

mitchellsimoens
19 Nov 2015, 12:41 PM
Non-premium versions are restored. The security for the premium versions seems to only be returning partial files which is being looked at. 4.2.1 should be working again without refreshing the browser.

mx_starter
20 Nov 2015, 12:01 AM
Can confirm it seems to be solved now

jmin91
20 Nov 2015, 5:33 AM
I can also confirm it seems to be correctly working again. Thanks guys! =D>

mitchellsimoens
25 Nov 2015, 6:13 AM
The server behind the premium Ext JS versions seems to have an issue and will prematurely end the response which we are looking into.