PDA

View Full Version : GXT 4 neptune/triton theme compilation error

maghibus
16 Dec 2015, 9:06 AM
Hi!!
I have the following compilation error when you set the neptune or triton theme:

[WARN] Line 37: Setting configuration property named 'CssResource.gssDefaultInUiBinder' in module that has not been previously defined
Compiling module
Adding '1' new generated units
See snapshot: /tmp/com.sencha.gxt.theme.neptune.client.base.panel.Css3FramedPanelAppearance_Css3FramedPanelResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator2463284032747866455.java
Ignored 1 unit with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all errors.
Tracing compile failure path for type 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.neptune.client.base.panel.Css3FramedPanelAppearance_Css3FramedPanelResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator'
[ERROR] Errors in 'generated://201B4125F65D8F97FDFB0DDE24951A37/com/sencha/gxt/theme/neptune/client/base/panel/Css3FramedPanelAppearance_Css3FramedPanelResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator.java'
[ERROR] Line 32: The method framePaddingCalc(int, int) is undefined for the type CssResourceThemeUtils
[ERROR] Hint: Check that the type name 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.neptune.client.base.panel.Css3FramedPanelAppearance_Css3FramedPanelResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator' is really what you meant
[ERROR] Hint: Check that your classpath includes all required source roots
[ERROR] Errors in 'com/sencha/gxt/theme/neptune/client/base/panel/Css3FramedPanelAppearance.java'
[ERROR] Line 91: Rebind result 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.neptune.client.base.panel.Css3FramedPanelAppearance_Css3FramedPanelResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator' could not be found
Adding '1' new generated units
See snapshot: /tmp/com.sencha.gxt.theme.neptune.client.base.window.Css3WindowAppearance_Css3WindowResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator969594691475226628.java
Ignored 1 unit with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all errors.
Tracing compile failure path for type 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.neptune.client.base.window.Css3WindowAppearance_Css3WindowResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator'
[ERROR] Errors in 'generated://BA8EA24C84E1710D65FCB7609D3881E5/com/sencha/gxt/theme/neptune/client/base/window/Css3WindowAppearance_Css3WindowResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator.java'
[ERROR] Line 32: The method framePaddingCalc(int, int) is undefined for the type CssResourceThemeUtils
[ERROR] Hint: Check that the type name 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.neptune.client.base.window.Css3WindowAppearance_Css3WindowResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator' is really what you meant
[ERROR] Hint: Check that your classpath includes all required source roots
[ERROR] Errors in 'com/sencha/gxt/theme/neptune/client/base/window/Css3WindowAppearance.java'
[ERROR] Line 62: Rebind result 'com.sencha.gxt.theme.neptune.client.base.window.Css3WindowAppearance_Css3WindowResources_it_InlineClientBundleGenerator' could not be found?

My config is
GXT 4.0 trial
GWT 2.7
Neptunethme.jar in classpath

My module is

<inherits name="com.google.gwt.user.User" /> <inherits name="com.google.gwt.inject.Inject" />
<inherits name='com.sencha.gxt.ui.GXT' />

<!-- Other module inherits -->
<inherits name="com.google.gwt.logging.Logging" />
<inherits name="com.google.gwt.i18n.I18N" />
<inherits name="com.google.gwt.editor.Editor" />
<inherits name="org.hibernate.validator.HibernateValidator" />
<inherits name="com.google.gwt.resources.Resources" />

<!-- set-property -->
<set-property name="gwt.logging.simpleRemoteHandler"
value="ENABLED" />
<set-property name="gwt.logging.logLevel" value="ALL" />
<!-- <set-property name="gwt.logging.logLevel" value="WARNING" /> -->
<!-- <set-property name="gwt.logging.logLevel" value="SEVERE" /> -->
<set-property name="gwt.logging.enabled" value="TRUE" />
<set-property name="gwt.logging.consoleHandler" value="ENABLED" />
<extend-property name="locale" values="it" />
<set-property name="locale" value="it" />

<stylesheet src="reset.css" />
<!-- Style sheets. -->
<inherits name="com.sencha.gxt.theme.neptune.Theme" />

<collapse-all-properties />

<source path="client" />
<source path="shared" />

<set-configuration-property name="CssResource.legacy" value="true" />
<set-configuration-property name="CssResource.enableGss" value="true" />
<set-configuration-property name="CssResource.conversionMode" value="strict" />??
<set-property name="gxt.css3.enabled" value="true" />

<entry-point class="MyEntryPoint"></entry-point>

<set-configuration-property name="CssResource.style"
value="pretty" />

<replace-with class="MyValidatorFactory">
<when-type-is class="javax.validation.ValidatorFactory" />
</replace-with>

<replace-with class="MyValidationMessagesResolver">
<when-type-is
class="com.google.gwt.validation.client.UserValidationMessagesResolver" />
</replace-with>?

branflake2267
16 Dec 2015, 9:41 AM
At my first glance, I notice GWT 2.0. GWT 2.0 isn't supported. Can you try it with GWT 2.7.0?

If you're already using a GWT 2.7, then verify that the neptune theme jar is on the classpath? Is the neptune theme jar on the classpath?

maghibus
16 Dec 2015, 10:06 AM
Neptunethme jar is in the classpath . i use gwt 2.7

branflake2267
16 Dec 2015, 10:43 AM
Maybe there is some gss in the CssResources in UiBinder.

try adding this to the gwt module too.

<set-configuration-property name="CssResource.gssDefaultInUiBinder" value="true" />

Does that help?

branflake2267
16 Dec 2015, 10:49 AM
I can't replicate that issue. I'm not sure what is causing the exceptions to throw at the moment.

I'm going to have to ask for more information to help drill the issue. Could you provide a test case project that replicates the issue? What DevMode are you using? Does this happen when you compile it?

From the exceptions, it looks like a classpath issue. Like its not using the latest module configuration or something is cached. Could you make sure that all the cached files are erased and try reloading.

maghibus
17 Dec 2015, 8:17 AM
I solved the problem by cleaning the cache.:)
Thank you!!

branflake2267
17 Dec 2015, 9:53 AM
Nice job! You're welcome and thanks for the feedback.