PDA

View Full Version : Is there a special activation code for the Visual Studio Plugin

CraigSheppard
3 Mar 2016, 4:44 AM
I installed the plug-in some while ago and entered my details and everything was working fine. Today Visual Studio crashed and when I restarted it asked me to enter my plugin activation details. I did so, using my Ext Js support licence activation code which expires in June. It told me my activation code was invalid.

What activation code should I be using? I may still be using the beta version. Do I need to re-install the plugin?

Thanks
Craig

sandeep.adwankar
3 Mar 2016, 2:18 PM
Hi!
You need to use product license activation code which is different from support activation code. If you don't have that, please send email to [email protected] and we will send you product license activation code. Thanks.

CraigSheppard
29 Mar 2016, 9:03 AM
I got an email on this explaining that I wasn't covered by my 5 user ExtJs basic licence a little while ago. I assumed that meant that I would have to buy it separately. I wasn't happy but I was resigned to it. I've just looked on the website to see how much it would cost to licence that too but cant find anything about price. I went to https://www.sencha.com/products/ide-plugins/ and when I clicked on the Buy Now button on the Plugins page it took me to the ExtJS page. Or if to the Visual Studio link to the downloads page. Can you please explain what is happening and if its part of the standard product or not. Thanks Craig

SlaWinner
29 Aug 2017, 10:14 AM
Any updates on that?