PDA

View Full Version : Can't Activate

mlmcconnell
3 Aug 2016, 8:56 AM
I just installed SA 4 EA and I cannot activate the application. I've tried both the "Start Trial" and "Activate" options. I've even tried using my existing activation code for Sencha Premium and no joy. Did I miss something with the installation instructions?

Here is the error message I'm receiving: invalid_trial_full: A trial license could not be generated, must reactivate license

M. McConnell

grosst
3 Aug 2016, 10:10 AM
I just installed SA 4 EA and I cannot activate the application. I've tried both the "Start Trial" and "Activate" options. I've even tried using my existing activation code for Sencha Premium and no joy. Did I miss something with the installation instructions?

Here is the error message I'm receiving: invalid_trial_full: A trial license could not be generated, must reactivate license

M. McConnell

email support, from what i remember the activation code for my subscription and for the products was different.

mlmcconnell
3 Aug 2016, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know how I can set the answer @grosst provided as the "Best Answer"? I clicked the wrong post unintentionally. Forum moderator??M. McConnell