PDA

View Full Version : Combobox using array as store loses typeahead on store reload

shailykamboj
4 Aug 2016, 9:09 AM
EXT version 4.2.1

I have a combobox which I need to pass array as a store , initially this array could be blank and the array on some user action like Enter key pressed keeps getting updated with data.
This combobox need to have 'typeAhead' along with filtering of the values shown in the drop down list as user types in a value.
Like if data has
['test', '12', 'a', 'b', 'c', 'v', 'd', 'a1', 'b1', 'b2'];
then if user types in 'b' then list should now show only b1 and b2.

I observed that with initial store load the typeahead with this filtering works fine but later when i do a second bind of store (as store is dynamic and keeps getting updated) the filtering stops . I have created a fiddle to closely mimic the issue.
https://fiddle.sencha.com/#fiddle/1ejr

You can observe that first time data load has combobox working fine but then while in combobox hit the enter key to reload the store and re binding, this will show new data in combobox but the filtering of values as user types stops working!
Any inputs to resolve the issue greatly appreciated!
thanks..

Gary Schlosberg
11 Aug 2016, 2:58 PM
When I run your example, I type 'b' and see the three choices as expected. I then hit backspace/delete and then the 'enter' key which pulls in the new store. When I then type 'b', I see the 'bwqsqws' option (with other options filtered) as expected. I'm guessing you are seeing different results. With which browser are you experiencing this?