PDA

View Full Version : Issues with extjs Form

border9
7 Apr 2008, 4:27 PM
Ok, so ive been fighting with this for a few days now, and i cant for the life of me get EXTJS's Form to work for my needs, is there a better way or diffrent way of doing this,

What im doing is taking a Complex HTML / PHP Form and trying to convert it atleast the way it looks into an EXTjs Form but i dont beleave that EXTJS supports what im trying to acomplish, iether that or its very very complicated.

Does anyone have any advice on how to just use my HTML / PHP Form with a Tabing / Card Layout and Grid lol.

The way i have the layout setup is 3 Regions, North (toolbar), Center (Content), South (Tabs, with Grids in Each Tab, that when you Click on the Tab it changes the Content depending on the Tab to that Specific "Form") But my issue Lies in the Form. Any help would be Greatly Appricated.

Thanks.

evant
7 Apr 2008, 4:29 PM
You've described what you're doing, but you haven't described a problem. Why does it not work? Where is your code?

border9
7 Apr 2008, 4:49 PM
EVerything is too large, and dosent suite what i need it to do, i need to use alot of Tables and things of that sort and using EXT's form process doesnt work very well for multiple sized monitors or even resolutions. and everything is soooo. . . Large.

My main question is What does it take for me to attach my PHP / HTML table to an EXTjs Panel? so when i change my tabs it uses that html / php file rather then an extjs form?

evant
7 Apr 2008, 5:01 PM
When you declare the panel you can either:

new Ext.Panel(
{
html: 'inline html to embed',
//or
autoLoad:
{
url: 'foo',
scripts: true
}
}
);

border9
7 Apr 2008, 5:10 PM
cool thanks let me try that and ill let you know how it turns out :)

border9
7 Apr 2008, 6:53 PM
Thanks that was exactly what i needed :)