PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] ProcessConfig no longer possible in Architect 4.0.0 with ExtJs 6.2

regine.rosewich
8 Sep 2016, 2:35 PM
Every component that has a process config returns an error when being loaded.

TypeError: me.getConfigurator is not a function. (In 'me.getConfigurator()', 'me.getConfigurator' is undefined)

petr.felzmann
9 Sep 2016, 3:57 AM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

ErikJAX
12 Sep 2016, 8:11 AM
Not fully tested but an override to the panel seems to work:

Ext.define('MyApp.override.panel.Panel', {
override: 'Ext.panel.Panel',

getConfigurator: function () {
return this.self.getConfigurator();
}

});

regine.rosewich
12 Sep 2016, 2:43 PM
Not fully tested but an override to the panel seems to work:

Ext.define('MyApp.override.panel.Panel', {
override: 'Ext.panel.Panel',

getConfigurator: function () {
return this.self.getConfigurator();
}

});

For me it seems to work as well. With native ExtJs 6.2 (not using Sencha Architect) the processConfig Option is not really necessary as it is easy to work around the opportunities to use it. In Sencha Architect on the other hand the processConfig option is essential as there is no other way to enhance the possibilities the Sencha Architect offers. So I hope Sencha will very quick eliminate the bug.

kimsreng1
21 Dec 2016, 11:52 AM
Has this bug really fixed? i still have this problem with architect 4.2 after upgrading from architect 3.5 extjs 5.1

petr.felzmann
21 Dec 2016, 12:22 PM
This bug should not affect extjs 5.1. What exact extjs version is used in your project after upgrade?

kimsreng1
22 Dec 2016, 2:37 AM
This bug should not affect extjs 5.1. What exact extjs version is used in your project after upgrade?

Now it is extjs6 upgraded from 5.1 by Architect 4.1.

petr.felzmann
22 Dec 2016, 3:59 AM
Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it. You could you give us some steps with simple clean project where you are able to reproduce it or contact support, please, where you could share more info regarding to your specific project.