PDA

View Full Version : Howto Create new UI and import it to Sencha Architect?

aestevez
26 Sep 2016, 2:16 AM
Hi,

I was able to create a new UI for a button from themer and apply it to my theme inside the Architect. I can assign the new UI from the ui field but is it posible to see the UI created from Themer inside the Architect? I mean you have for a button 3 option groups, one is for Config, another for Theme and another for UI, here under the UI i would like to see my new UI. Is it posible?

Problem now is If i assign the new ui using hte Config->ui the view dissapears from my Architect ...

LarryHagood_YCMD
23 Oct 2016, 12:10 PM
I am having the same problem with Architect 4.0.2.209, CMD 6.2.0.103, and FRAMEWORK (classic) ext-6.2.1.6.2.1.68. If I create a UI in Themer, it isn't visible in Architect. Likewise, If I create a UI in Architect and open the theme in Themer, the UI doesn't appear Themer's UI section. At the moment, this isn't a huge issue since I'm mostly creating one-off UIs for button colors, but I'm starting a complex scheduling interface where UIs will be very important, and I'd like to know if Themer is compatible. (Premium license owner, btw)

sandeep.adwankar
27 Oct 2016, 4:29 PM
We plan to support import of UIs in upcoming versions of Architect and Themer. Pl. stay tuned.

LarryHagood_YCMD
10 Nov 2016, 8:30 AM
Just curious - has this been addressed in v1.1, or will it be in a future version?

petr.vecera
17 Nov 2016, 3:43 PM
Just curious - has this been addressed in v1.1, or will it be in a future version?
You will be able to import UIs from Themer to SA 4.1 GA.