PDA

View Full Version : Grid panel - Scroll bar not appearing in ipad, iphone, tablet and mobile devices.

ramesh_jal
26 Sep 2016, 8:59 AM
Hi,

We are using EXT JS 4.0 and within our code for Grid panel (i.e. Ext.grid.Panel) we set the height to 300. So the scroll bar appears and able to scroll through records in all the Desktop browsers(on computer). If we access the same page on any browser through iPad / iPhone / Tablet/ Mobile. Scroll bar is not appearing and still not able to scroll though records by dragging up and down.

Your help is highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Gary Schlosberg
26 Sep 2016, 12:43 PM
I don't believe that tablets were supported in Ext JS 4.x. If memory serves, it began in 5.1.0.

ramesh_jal
27 Sep 2016, 1:47 AM
Thanks for update!

Is that mean EXT JS 4.0 not supported by Mobile devices like (Tablet, Mobiles etc..)? If that's the case how come my whole application (with multiple pages) works fine in mobile devices, only issue is scroll bar not appearing.

Gary Schlosberg
27 Sep 2016, 6:08 AM
I remember 4.2.x working fairly well with mobile devices but they weren't officially supported. Scrolling was one of the places where it didn't work as well. There may be a way to work around it, but I personally haven't had much experience with this.