PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Summary Row Renderers - metaData

richard.styles
13 Oct 2016, 4:11 AM
I wanted to access the metaData so I could set the style based on the value for the summaryRenderer. This is something that you could do in the column renderer.
When adding a summary row renderer to a grid column. It only gives you the following parameters

val, params, data

Yet there is a fourth metaData option which is hidden in Architect. I went looking and eventually found it after a bit of debugging.

The metaData param is available on the renderer for a normal column, but is hidden on the summaryRenderer.
Is this meant to be hidden? Tried to track it back through the source to see if it's tagged private.

Even setting a ViewController method name does not give you access to add the param either.

note:
I've assumed it's called metaData, given it has the following signature (example):

3: Object
align:"left"
cellIndex:2
cellRole:"gridcell"
classes:Array[4]
column:null
columnIndex:2
innerCls:undefined
record:null
recordIndex:-1
rowIndex:undefined
style:""
tdAttr:""
tdCls:"x-grid-cell x-grid-td x-grid-cell-gridcolumn-1210 x-grid-cell-last x-unselectable"
tdStyle:""
unselectableAttr:"unselectable="on""
value:" "

Version

Channel
4.0-stable

platform
1.2.3.16 - darwin x64

cmd

framework
Ext JS 6.0.x Classic

petr.vecera
13 Oct 2016, 6:01 AM
Thanks for the report!

As a workaround you should be able to do it using process config. Select your column, find "Process Config" in the config panel and click on ADD. You should be able to get something like this:

https://www.sencha.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=55293&d=1476367296

Regards
Petr