PDA

View Full Version : Fashion from Visual Studio plugin

milanz
3 Nov 2016, 8:57 AM
Is there a way to do the following within Visual Studio plugin?

sencha app watch -fashion -inspector

If not I would like to see this implemented, so when you run your application and modify scss while it is running, it would automatically pick up the changes.

Btw, does anyone from Sencha read this VS plugin forum? ~crickets~

Kevin Jackson
19 Dec 2016, 9:51 AM
Not sure that I understand the question. The code you show is command line code, so if you run that, code altered in the editor would be picked up. Are you asking for a switch internal in the plugin?

Please let me know and I will see if I can assist.

Kevin Jackson
Sencha Support Team

milanz
18 Jan 2017, 7:58 AM
Not sure that I understand the question. The code you show is command line code, so if you run that, code altered in the editor would be picked up. Are you asking for a switch internal in the plugin?

Please let me know and I will see if I can assist.

Kevin Jackson
Sencha Support Team

It's been a while, but I think my original request was a result of needing to run the VS application (F5) since the application needs access to Ext.Direct methods residing on the web server for the application to function properly. Doing a sencha app watch runs the UI from Cmd's built in web server, but it does not have the ability to run the dependent backend code normally executed by IIS/IIS Express.I hope that makes sense?

richardvd
18 Jan 2017, 11:29 AM
The application needs access to Ext.Direct methods residing on the web server for the application to function properly. Doing a sencha app watch runs the UI from Cmd's built in web server, but it does not have the ability to run the dependent backend code normally executed by IIS/IIS Express.

See this post: https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?295353-quot-sencha-app-watch-quot-proxy-configuration&p=1169116&viewfull=1#post1169116

milanz
19 Jan 2017, 11:20 AM
See this post: https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?295353-quot-sencha-app-watch-quot-proxy-configuration&p=1169116&viewfull=1#post1169116

Excellent.This works! I don't do a lot of fashion, but when I do, it'll use a proxy from now on!