PDA

View Full Version : [bug] Scope checkboxes and member search are not filtering navigation items anymore

valio
8 Nov 2016, 2:54 AM
Up to recently when I [un]checked the scope checkboxes ("Public"/"Protected"/"Private"/"Inherited") of a class, not only were the members of the class filtered in the main view (i.e. where the description is), but also their navigation lists (i.e. the bar that has "configs"/"properties"/"methods"/"events"/"theme variables"/"theme mixins").

This feature seems to be partially broken.
While the number on the navigation lists is still adapted when clicking on the scope checkboxes, the lists are not.
Also see the attached screenshot which may clarify the problem.

This is a major drawback for me as I usually use those navigation lists to quickly determine whether the framework API provides me with the necessary tools or not for a particular class. However this becomes a pain if I have to go browse the unfiltered navigation list or scrolling through the detail view.

This bug also applies to the class member search field.

Tested with Firefox and Chromium.

mx_starter
9 Nov 2016, 11:32 PM
I can confirm that and it is very boring behaviour (althought the page contents below the popups section is filtered correctly).
It seems to perform like this in every version starting from 6.0.0.
The popups' contents are the quickest way to get a global view of a class and the lack of filters functionality is very painful.

Please, fix this!

greg.barry
10 Nov 2016, 9:29 AM
We're aware of the issue and it has already been addressed in our staging area. We'll be pushing it to production as soon as possible.

Sorry for the hassle and thank you for your patience.

Thanks!
Greg

mx_starter
11 Nov 2016, 9:18 AM
UPDATE: seems to be working now