PDA

View Full Version : Crash after trying to rename a new JsonStore in my view controller

marc.fearby
8 Nov 2016, 6:42 PM
I got the following error after I dragged a JsonStore into my View Controller then pressed enter after giving it a new name (of simply "ChartStore").

Sencha Architect

version:

channel:
4.0-stable

platform:
1.2.3.16 - win32 x64

cmd:

framework:
Ext JS 6.2.x Classic

petr.felzmann
10 Nov 2016, 3:54 AM
How do you drag a store into ViewController?

marc.fearby
10 Nov 2016, 1:02 PM
I dragged it into the stores area of the view model, sorry. I got my wording wrong :-) It wouldn't have let me drag it into the view controller.

jan.turon
10 Nov 2016, 11:47 PM
Hello, could you specify to which components View Model you add Json store? And, is this bug occurs randomly or every time when you drag Json store to specified/any component.

Thanks
Jan

petr.felzmann
10 Nov 2016, 11:49 PM
For more info: we are not able to reproduce it with simple empty project and panel component.

jan.turon
11 Nov 2016, 1:55 AM
I tried it with as many components as it makes sense (charts, grids) and I'm not able to reproduce it.

marc.fearby
13 Nov 2016, 1:44 PM
Hello, could you specify to which components View Model you add Json store? And, is this bug occurs randomly or every time when you drag Json store to specified/any component.

Thanks
Jan

It was a random occurrence. These crashes don't happen a lot but I have noticed the occasionally come out of nowhere after dragging something into the hierarchy or changing the name of something. Sorry I can't be more specific or post an exact series of steps to reproduce it.