PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] Faster way to get the list of my own Fiddle in v2.0?

SebTardif
15 Nov 2016, 12:07 PM
Faster way to get the list of my own Fiddle in v2.0?

Only way I found is to put my name in the field of author.

Gary Schlosberg
15 Nov 2016, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the report. There is a feature request to have some kind of 'View My Fiddles' link, which is being tracked as FIDDLE-448.

DrewM
17 Nov 2016, 8:54 AM
Is there a work-around to get a list of your fiddles if they are set to not be Search Indexable?

mitchellsimoens
17 Nov 2016, 10:21 AM
Is there a work-around to get a list of your fiddles if they are set to not be Search Indexable?

I just made a small tweak that should allow this if you are the owner of the fiddle. Unchecking the index checkbox should only affect non-owners and non-admins.

DrewM
17 Nov 2016, 10:49 AM
Thanks Mitchell, it is working for me.
Is there currently a way to completely delete a fiddle? Currently deleted ones show up in my results with a strike-through.

mitchellsimoens
17 Nov 2016, 10:51 AM
It's soft-deleted and I was thinking of adding checkboxes to include/exclude deleted and non-indexed fiddles which would default to be unchecked.

DrewM
17 Nov 2016, 10:58 AM
Yes, "Show Non-Indexed" and "Show Deleted" checkboxes would work for the search filter.

Is a hard delete implemented currently? If not that is OK, I just created some test files for the Search Indexed testing that I no longer need.
Regards,

alejandro224
18 Nov 2016, 1:45 AM
I dont't understand, whats the way to see my fiddle files list?

Thanks

mitchellsimoens
18 Nov 2016, 4:39 AM
Use search like Fiddle 1 would do. To get to search in Fiddle 2, just click the Search item on the left menu.