PDA

View Full Version : [DUP] Where are my fiddles??

nycextsupport
15 Nov 2016, 12:36 PM
What is up with the new fiddle app??

* All my fiddles are gone
* groups are public by default?? So i see random people's groups.
* mouse over the "refresh" icon on upper left and see {Refresh_Grid}{Refresh_Grid}
* very slow
* search doesn't bring back my current fiddles.
* clicking "forum link" doesn't single sign me into the forum
* saving a fiddle gives me nonsense tags like "bar" and "foo" and "zip" and "baz"...

Can we please put the old one back until this is ready for production [and tested].
Thanks!

nycextsupport
15 Nov 2016, 12:39 PM
wow!

I need to put my username in the "author" field and then click search. It didn't default that for me. that is poor design. please fix it.

Gary Schlosberg
15 Nov 2016, 1:00 PM
There's a feature request to make it easier.
https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?331813

mitchellsimoens
15 Nov 2016, 1:18 PM
* All my fiddles are gone

No they are not. Just search with your username.

* groups are public by default?? So i see random people's groups.

You can make a group non-public, moreover the fiddles within a group as not-viewable.

* mouse over the "refresh" icon on upper left and see {Refresh_Grid}{Refresh_Grid}

That is a remnant from the support portal. Little thing to work out.

* very slow

Not very descriptive, please explain.

* search doesn't bring back my current fiddles.

I see no problems when I search with my username or your username in the author. I see 9 fiddles.

* clicking "forum link" doesn't single sign me into the forum

This wasn't ever promised but would be nice to have. Fiddle 2 uses the forum username but not the vBulletin code. vBulletin is built via PHP however node js is used for Fiddle 2.

* saving a fiddle gives me nonsense tags like "bar" and "foo" and "zip" and "baz"...

I just tried saving a fiddle and no tags were automatically added. If you mean tags showing in the list, those are user driven so you can add tags yourself.