PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling back the grid to the top is not loading the data

Priya2016
16 Nov 2016, 2:24 AM
Hi

While scrolling the grid down the data(from store) is loaded, but after reaching the end of all the pages(say 10) and if trying to scroll back to the first page then the first page data is not getting loaded,its showing continuous loading.
my page size is 100

Note:only the first 2 pages are in trouble,all other pages are loaded in the same scenario.

Could you please help me to find where have I done wrong?

Gary Schlosberg
16 Nov 2016, 12:10 PM
With which specific version of Ext JS are you seeing this? Any way you can post a test case so we can see what's happening first hand?
https://fiddle.sencha.com/#home

Priya2016
1 Dec 2016, 9:00 PM
Hi Gary,
I am using ExtJS 4.2.2, infinite grid and bufferedstore
1.On one operation bringing a set of data ,then scrolling till the end of the grid
2.On another operation I am reloading the store and bringing some more data as compared to the first load
In the 2nd case if I scroll till the end of the grid and scroll back to the top of the grid the first two pages go on loading continuously in my System, In another system the issue was found for the last page. So I am not sure on the scenario.
Previously I was clearing the store before reloading which was calling through lookup method
Now I have cleared the grid's component store before reloading the store and now its working for me

Priya2016
1 Dec 2016, 9:01 PM
I am using ExtJS 4.2.2, infinite grid and bufferedstore
1.On one operation bringing a set of data ,then scrolling till the end of the grid
2.On another operation I am reloading the store and bringing some more data as compared to the first load
In the 2nd case if I scroll till the end of the grid and scroll back to the top of the grid the first two pages go on loading continuously in my System, In another system the issue was found for the last page. So I am not sure on the scenario.
Previously I was clearing the store before reloading which was calling through lookup method
Now I have cleared the grid's component store before reloading the store and now its working for me