PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] F1 Help files

mtruesdell
16 Nov 2016, 2:06 PM
Hi all. So far loving the plugin, but I thought in the demo at Senchacon pressing F1 while the cursor is on a class name or xtype it would bring up the API docs on the web. When I try I get "INFO ExtJS: No documentation found for the selected keyword"

Is there something in the config that I need to set?

Thanks,
Matthew

petr.vecera
17 Nov 2016, 3:32 PM
Hi Matthew

There should not be any additional things required for this to work (if the other plugin stuff is already working correctly).

Can you share with us which xtype / class you tried? Also what is your OS?

Thanks
Petr

Mark.Brocato
17 Nov 2016, 4:29 PM
If you used sencha cmd to create your app, you shouldn't need any additional configuration. If not, you need to edit the plugin config to tell it about your app. You can do this via the cmd palette using the "Edit Ext JS Plugin Configuration" command.

Uncomment the "apps" section at the bottom and change the values to match your app. The app and sdk paths can be absolute or relative. If you're on windows use "\\" as the path delimiter instead of "/". For example: "path\\to\\app".

Here's an example:

{
"apps": [
{
"name": "MyApp",
"path": ".",
"toolkit": "classic",
"sdk": {
"path": "ext",
"version": "6.2.0",
"framework": "extjs"
}
}
]
}

You may need to restart vs code for the changes to take effect.

Mark.Brocato
18 Nov 2016, 1:52 PM
Nightly builds are now available on the support portal: https://support.sencha.com/#download

I believe this issue may be fixed in the latest nightly.

mtruesdell
22 Nov 2016, 12:58 PM
I have downloaded the latest nightly, and now when I press F1, it opens Windows Explorer to the My Documents folder. ??