PDA

View Full Version : The plugin index generated files in target folder

SebTardif
21 Nov 2016, 2:41 PM
The plugin should read the same files that Sencha Cmd is reading to build. In other words, if I have a Sencha Cmd project, the plugin should be smart, not just reading anything, everywhere.

I'm a software developer, I have all kind of builds around, at least, if the tools is not smart, we need to be able to exclude folders using the mouse context menu from the explorer panel (list of files/folders).

2016-11-21T22:34:35.702Z - info: [tern output] - loading 4661 js files in project...

2016-11-21T22:34:37.379Z - info: [tern output] - Skipping C:\workspace\ees\apps\nextt\ui\nextt\target\dependency\ext-6.2.0\build\classic\locale\locale-af.js - probably minified

SebTardif
22 Nov 2016, 9:22 AM
I edited the Sencha config and that fixed that parsing, then I add to also edit the Visual Studio Code config to avoid very slow 'find' execution. I'm wondering if we have way to exclude only in Visual Studio Code config so that Sencha plugin doesn't include the files/folders listed.

It will be less work for developers and avoid other IDE issue if the following bug would be fixed to allow moving and reusing Ext JS framework far away from view -> SDKTOOLS-1627

Mark.Brocato
30 Nov 2016, 7:05 AM
The plugin does crawl all of the files in the project, but it should skip build artifacts. Just today I added some improvements in this regard. You should see those in tomorrow's nightly. In general, it skips any file over 500k and any file that averages more than 1000 characters per line (such files are probably minified).