PDA

View Full Version : "My fiddles" not available

alexander.urban
24 Nov 2016, 9:14 AM
In the new version of fiddle, I am missing the searchable list "my fiddles" that was available in the old fiddler. Is it missing or am I overlooking it?

mitchellsimoens
24 Nov 2016, 9:50 AM
This has been discussed several times in this forum last 2 weeks. Like in fiddle 1, it was just a search. In fiddle 2 you can search via your username.

joshglendenning
1 Dec 2016, 2:02 PM
Reposting this link since I saw it in another similar post: https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?331813

Personally I find searching for my own fiddles to be quite unintuitive so I'm glad there's a feature request already.

lbottoni
6 Dec 2016, 11:50 AM
This has been discussed several times in this forum last 2 weeks. Like in fiddle 1, it was just a search. In fiddle 2 you can search via your username.

search by number of feets no?but "easy" is too much complicate for seancha?study your competitor before do somenthing!

mitchellsimoens
6 Dec 2016, 12:09 PM
search by number of feets no?but "easy" is too much complicate for seancha?study your competitor before do somenthing!

Not knowing what's going on, if a decision was made to remove it or anything is what this response is.

mohammedsardar
18 Apr 2017, 2:39 AM
Hi, Could you please tell me where can I list all my safed fiddles ? Not about Search function. Some times we dont remember the fiddle titles. So, I think I'm asking the method to list all the fiddles saved. Thanks

mitchellsimoens
18 Apr 2017, 3:38 AM
You don't have to enter a title, just enter your username and search.

mohammedsardar
18 Apr 2017, 5:34 AM
I found that and learned for today. thanks for your time,