PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token J in JSON at position 0

Ebrah.oua
18 Dec 2016, 2:42 PM
Hi.
after upgrading Architect and Cmd, Selecting a class gives the following error :
there was an error while loading the instance.

Hopefully I can edit some property and get this to work.
thanks,
Ebra.

mazhar.shaikh
18 Dec 2016, 6:25 PM
Thats right. Same happening with me. It happens if there is a Chart control on the view this error pops up. No workaround that I have found.

Ebrah.oua
19 Dec 2016, 1:08 AM
Thats right. Same happening with me. It happens if there is a Chart control on the view this error pops up. No workaround that I have found.

Thank you mazhar,
may be should i delete the Chart controler.

mazhar.shaikh
19 Dec 2016, 12:17 PM
Yes probably you should delete the Chart if you can to continue working. Otherwise downgrade is only option.

Ebrah.oua
19 Dec 2016, 3:30 PM
Yes probably you should delete the Chart if you can to continue working. Otherwise downgrade is only option.

i tried to do it but it dosen't work, i maked a new project and i did the work from 0.

petr.vecera
19 Dec 2016, 3:40 PM
i tried to do it but it dosen't work, i maked a new project and i did the work from 0.
Backup archive of your project has been created before the upgrade. It should be in the same folder as your project folder.

Alessio Brunello
27 Dec 2016, 11:48 PM
+1 Updating our project, something new?

jovan.ross@cscglobal.com
2 Jan 2017, 7:04 AM
Dragging a Numeric axis into my chart with a gauge series blows up the SA IDE.

I get the message: "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token m in JSON at position 2"

Version:

Channel:
4.1-stable

Platform:
1.2.8.3 - darwin x64

Renderer:

Cmd:

Framework:
Ext JS 5.1.x

spwrebolone
3 Jan 2017, 11:54 AM
Hi, I get the same message "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token m in JSON at position 2" when add a Bar chart or 3D bar Chart, the others charts Work fine, unless I change a property like label o style with a json object. When the error happens some View lose its ViewController or the viewcontroller get empty. Using Architect 4.1.0.91 x64 on Windows 10 Enterprise with Extjs 6.x

mazhar.shaikh
4 Jan 2017, 7:16 PM
Not sure why this is not being accepted as a BUG??

EricRicher
6 Jan 2017, 10:14 AM
I have a similar issue with a model object after upgrading to 4.1.0.

I looked that JSON file for the model object and it seems ok to me. I looked at the the occurence of "T" in the file and did not find anything suspicious.

Also the Architect update process kept failing on I/O errors, even when running it as an Admin. Not sure if this related but maybe something did not install properly.

Trying to avoid having to downgrade Architect to 4.0