PDA

View Full Version : Missing classic toolkit content in offline HTML docs for Ext JS 6.2.0

Andro00
26 Dec 2016, 9:02 AM
Hello dear Sencha documenters.
The classic toolkit content of the offline html docs for Ext JS 6.2.0 is missing from the package. The classic directory contains no html files, only the src directory with js.html files which for the moment are my only (and hard) way to go. The online docs are OK, it is only a thing for the offline version. The top right searchfield works as expected but when clicking results for the classic toolkit the files are not found. Similar happens for the classic|modern buttons on top of the class hierarchy, modern works ok but when you hit classic button, file is not found.
However, I still think Ext JS is the most wonderfuly documented JS framework ever! That is one of the main reasons I choose it time after time for my projects. So congratulations for your great documenting work, and please, keep things that way as long as you can.

chramer
27 Dec 2016, 1:44 AM
+1

greg.barry
30 Dec 2016, 10:49 AM
Andro00 (https://www.sencha.com/forum/member.php?818498-Andro00) ,

Thank you for your kinds words! It's great to hear that you find the documentation so helpful!

I have addressed the issue, and downloads should contain the classic docs now.

Sorry for the hassle, and please let me know if you have any other issues.

Thanks!
Greg

Andro00
30 Dec 2016, 1:41 PM
Thank you so much greg for your help with this issue!