PDA

View Full Version : Change themes

icebergdelphi
2 Jan 2017, 7:20 AM
Hi to all, i´m using SA but when i select a new theme for example, from aria to Neptune, and compile, the theme just change inside the SA, but not in my Running web app? i'm missing something? Thank you. :-|

petr.vecera
2 Jan 2017, 7:32 AM
Make sure that you click on the Apply theme in SA ( the green check should be next to the theme). Also don't forget to refresh the app in the browser after theme change and save of the project.

icebergdelphi
2 Jan 2017, 7:42 AM
Thank you i have the Neptune Theme with the green check, i 've been used SA from V 3.3 and this is the first time that i have this problem.55721

petr.vecera
2 Jan 2017, 11:11 AM
I see.
Make sure that you did these steps:
You have put another them into your resources (except for the Neptune you got there) . Click on the apply theme - it's changed in SA. Than you Save your project (wait for compile) and than you check it in your browser (f5 refresh) and the theme should be the new one.

Btw I have recently created very brief video on the theming inside SA. You can take a look at it https://youtu.be/fHQ35joqEfk to see if you are doing the same steps.

icebergdelphi
3 Jan 2017, 6:25 AM
Thanks but anything works, maybe is a fail in the json, i have the same steps, that you told me before.