PDA

View Full Version : ExtJS / Accessibility Group

balogb
30 Jan 2017, 9:22 AM
First, thanks Alex for pushing this forum through. Second, I was wondering if there was any interest doing a monthly/quarterly/whatever "round table" covering creating accessible applications with ExtJS. We could discuss: best practices, known issues, workarounds, anything else that anyone comes up with.

Those of us tackling accessibility are all going to face a similar set of challenges. Perhaps by putting our heads together we can save ourselves from reinventing the wheel.

If you're interested please respond below, thanks.

senchaim
6 Feb 2017, 8:53 AM
First, thanks Alex for pushing this forum through. Second, I was wondering if there was any interest doing a monthly/quarterly/whatever "round table" covering creating accessible applications with ExtJS. We could discuss: best practices, known issues, workarounds, anything else that anyone comes up with.

Those of us tackling accessibility are all going to face a similar set of challenges. Perhaps by putting our heads together we can save ourselves from reinventing the wheel.

If you're interested please respond below, thanks.

That would be a good discussion group. I am a UX Designer and want to stay in the loop.

tempvalue
28 Jun 2017, 1:53 AM
Is the group still active? We are trying to achieve WCAG 2.0 compliance, at least A level requirements.