PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] ExtJs 6.5 TabBar config not working properly

Rotterdam
15 May 2017, 3:59 AM
Hi,

We are using ExtJs 6.2 at the moment and wanted to update to ExtJs 6.5 because of some nice features. When testing our application I found out that the tabBar configuration is not working properly (like it did in ExtJs 6.2). It seems that it is not working in the Docs as well and also in the Kitchen Sink examples there is some difference.
Kitchen Sink 6.5: http://examples.sencha.com/extjs/6.5.0/examples/kitchensink/?classic#navigation-tabs
Kitchen Sink 6.2: http://examples.sencha.com/extjs/6.2.0/examples/kitchensink/?classic#navigation-tabs

The tabs don't use the pack:'center' anymore. We encounter this problem as well because we use pack:'end'. I have found a temporarily fix for this issue. Override the Ext.tab.Bar initComponent function with the following code:

initComponent: function() { var me = this,
initialLayout = me.initialConfig.layout,
initialAlign = initialLayout && initialLayout.align,
initialOverflowHandler = initialLayout && initialLayout.overflowHandler;

if (me.plain) {
me.addCls(me.baseCls + '-plain');
}

// Temporarily fix for also applying the send configuration from the Ext.tab.Panel#tabBar configuration
me.layout = Ext.apply({
align: initialAlign || (me.getTabStretchMax() ? 'stretchmax' :
me._layoutAlign[me.dock]),
overflowHandler: initialOverflowHandler || 'scroller'
}, me.layout);

me.callSuper(arguments);

me.on({
click: me.onClick,
element: 'el',
scope: me
});
}

Kind regards,

Ramon
Hireserve

evant
15 May 2017, 6:24 PM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

jvandemerwe
7 Jun 2017, 10:03 AM
No, it is not fixed. I have prepared a fiddle where you can see that is not fixed.

The fiddle has default Ext JS 6.5 (classic) and there it is not working. When you change the framework to Ext JS 6.2.1 (also classic) it works.

212e

The error:

evant
7 Jun 2017, 2:44 PM
They aren't the same issue. This is specifically referring the tabBar config.

Mahmoud690
10 Jun 2017, 7:42 PM
It(and other posts in bug forum) shows ExtJs 6.5 has serious problems. I think we should wait for 6.5.1 version :)

zephyros
18 Jul 2017, 3:37 AM
No, it is not fixed. I have prepared a fiddle where you can see that is not fixed.

The fiddle has default Ext JS 6.5 (classic) and there it is not working. When you change the framework to Ext JS 6.2.1 (also classic) it works.

212e

when remove "layout: 'fit'" from 'tabpanel' properties, it's working for me.