PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Tabs?

cmurphy54
17 May 2017, 7:29 AM
I don't appear to have permission to post in the Bugs forum so am posting here instead.

The Scrolling Tabs kitchen sink example doesn't seem to do what it claims in that the tabs are just cut off. I'd expect the tabs to behave like ExtJS where there are arrow buttons or some other mechanism to get to tabs that are off the screen.

http://examples.sencha.com/ExtReact/6.5.0/kitchensink/?mkt_tok=#/components/tabs/scrollingtabs

I'm using Chrome 58.0.3029.81

bjdurham85
17 May 2017, 7:45 AM
Hi--,

Thanks for info and sorry to hear about your troubles. I might be missing a step, if I (mouse)"scroll" within the tabbar it does seem to scroll. Are you seeing that as well or are you meaning scroll via mouse-drag?

Bryan

Mark.Brocato
17 May 2017, 8:03 AM
Scrolling tabs currently only supports a mobile/touch experience. You can swipe the tab bar left or right. We have a item for adding scroll buttons in our backlog.

cmurphy54
17 May 2017, 8:23 AM
Scrolling tabs currently only supports a mobile/touch experience. You can swipe the tab bar left or right. We have a item for adding scroll buttons in our backlog.

Thanks. I hope you guys add support soon. It's an extremely large drawback for using tabs in a responsive design if you can't actually navigate to tabs beyond the size of a user's screen in non-touch environments..