PDA

View Full Version : [OPEN] Property Panel Filter/Modified options do not persist between panels

grosst
24 May 2017, 9:02 AM
In the latest version of Architect, the filter modified settings and apply to all components in the property inspector get reset upon changing components within the property inspector. See attached picture for details

petr.vecera
24 May 2017, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

petr.vecera
25 May 2017, 5:43 AM
Gross could you please post few steps to reproduce over blank project? I know that I have seen similar issue but right now we are unable to reproduce it. Thank you

petr.vecera
25 May 2017, 2:16 PM
I found the steps, it's when you select some value in the config panel

petr.vecera
26 May 2017, 1:28 PM
Gross we know that there is a bug but we are struggling with finding all the possible cases - because the basic one works without a problem. If you have some stable steps it would really help. Thank you :)

grosst
30 May 2017, 7:54 AM
Gross we know that there is a bug but we are struggling with finding all the possible cases - because the basic one works without a problem. If you have some stable steps it would really help. Thank you :)

Totally understand! .. As it stands I haven't been able to reproduce, this could of been an issue with not restarting for a while. As soon as i discover some solid steps, i'll come back and let you know. As of right now maybe consider this case resolved and not reproducible?

petr.vecera
31 May 2017, 2:13 AM
I would leave it open because the bug is 100% there I have seen it several times but each time I try to write down the steps it starts working.

grosst
1 Jun 2017, 10:42 AM
I would leave it open because the bug is 100% there I have seen it several times but each time I try to write down the steps it starts working.

Hah, glad to know I'm not crazy :) .. I'll report back if I can replicate it.

dnoizet
7 Jul 2017, 5:55 AM
I also have this problem on my project with latest Sencha Architect. Don't know the steps, just know that the config filter and non-empty config lock are lost each time I click something else in the Project Inspector.