PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Architect 4.2 - Complete/Custom Path

grosst
7 Jun 2017, 2:12 PM
I can't set a new directory for Complete/Custom path in framework/build tools to use the desired directory.

After updating the current directory in SA and then hitting save, it deletes it and prompts you with this field is required.

kkolle
7 Jun 2017, 11:20 PM
I have the same problem...

petr.vecera
8 Jun 2017, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

richard.styles
8 Jun 2017, 1:36 AM
Having the same issue.

Existing project had a complete path to the Ext-6.0.2 upgraded application using the "Upgrade to Ext 6.2.x" then clicked "Upgrade to Ext 6.5.x"
Went to update the complete path and unable to set path to framework, the field becomes blank on clicking save.

petr.felzmann
8 Jun 2017, 5:01 AM
You can use such workaround: create a file with the name app.json located in the path you are using as custom fw path. The file can be empty. Then you will be able to set and save the custom fw path.

Sorry for this bug, the fix is going to be released soon.

richard.styles
24 Jun 2017, 12:11 PM
Just to add, this breaks the Sencha plugin for JetBrains (not tested on others)

If you add a app.json file (empty) to your SDK then create a new workspace and add that SDK it crashes with a null pointer exception.
Looking through the log it is because it is expecting a JSON file, but the blank file is causing an issue. If you remove the empty file it's okay.

I'm aware that this has been fixed in the latest Architect 4.2 release but wanted to note this incase anyone else has created the empty file.