PDA

View Full Version : [DUP] lock on config filter not working

richard.styles
12 Jun 2017, 1:34 AM
Seen in Architect 4.2.0.205 on OSX 10.12.5

The Config panel has the optional padlock to lock the search/filter when moving between components (see attached pictures).

When moving between components with a filter (i.e. width) this does not appear to be doing anything. The config panel seems to always revert to an unfiltered state, the text remains in the filter. In order to impose the filter on the config panel you need to click on the text of your filter and press enter.

1st component

Move to next Component

I have exited and restarted Architect however this did not appear to change the behaviour back to the expected state.

petr.vecera
12 Jun 2017, 2:30 AM
Hi

We are aware of this issue - here is another thread https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?344611-Property-Panel-Filter-Modified-options-do-not-persist-between-panels

But we have big problem with this. We can't find the stable steps to reproduce. We have seen this bug several times but when you want to debug it you need to be prepared to catch it and for it you need the steps.

So if you have any full stable steps (best would be from the blank project) it would be really awesome.

Thank you very much
Petr

richard.styles
12 Jun 2017, 3:15 AM
Yeah something funky is going on. As it is now working as expected.

I created a new blank project, Added a couple of containers for switch between configs. The error was still showing.

I then clicked the lock off/on a few times and left it off. Changed a config value, then clicked onto another container and filtered the config and locked it.
When moving to the next config, the filtering worked.

I recall that I did have the changed config tick box next to the lock ticked when it first appeared. This was in a very large project. Although I cannot remember the exact sequence which caused the filter lock to fail initially.