PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Can't built ExtJS 5 app after upgrading to SA 4.2 and Cmd 6.5

tlloyduk
20 Jun 2017, 8:26 AM
Hi all

This is a bit of a strange one. I'm using Sencha Architect 4.2.1 and Sencha Cmd 6.5. I've opened a SA project that uses Ext JS 5.1 but it no longer builds. The output log shows:

[INF] Processing Build Descriptor : default (testing environment)[ERR] Cannot satisfy requirements for "ux"!
[ERR] The following versions cannot be satisfied:
[ERR] USSInterface: ux (No matches!)

What's strange is that if I edit app.json on the command line and remove the "ux" package from "requires" and then build on the command line e.g. sencha app build development then everything is fine, however as soon as I reopen the project or build it within Architect, the "ux" dependency gets put back into app.json and the error happens.

If I click Library and remove "ux" from within Architect, as soon as I save/build/re-open then the dependency reappears. I've grepped all the files in my project dir and even removed references to "ux" from the metadata just to see if it makes any difference - but nope - I can't shift it :((

If I build with an older version of Architect and Cmd there is no issue.

Any thoughts / magic trickery ?

Thanks

petr.vecera
20 Jun 2017, 9:09 AM
Hi

Architect keeps info about the requires in the metadata files so you need to remove it from the SA settings:

Select library in the project inspector and there under Library Requires there should be 'ux' which you should be able to delete.

If it's added again there has to be some class witch needs it and SA is adding it back again.

Also could you try to just build your project with Cmd 6.2.2. ?

When you open your terminal in the project folder you should be able to run this command:

C:\Users\<user>\bin\Sencha\Architect\Cmd\6.2.2.36\sencha.exe app watch
C:\Users\<user>\bin\Sencha\Architect\Cmd\6.2.2.36\sencha.exe app build

Thanks
Petr

tlloyduk
20 Jun 2017, 11:03 AM
Yes that's where I was removing it from in the library but it does get added again. I've searched my files for "ux", how would the class look if it was depending on it ?

Yes here you go:

>"C:\Users\Tim Lloyd\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.2.1.29\sencha.exe" app watchSencha Cmd v6.2.1.29
[INF] Processing Build Descriptor : default
[WRN] Failed to resolve package ux
[INF] Starting server on port : 1841
[INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/~cmd to C:\Users\Tim Lloyd\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.2.1.29...
[INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/ to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton...
[INF] Server started at port : 1841
[INF] Application available at http://localhost:1841
[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:252: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\.sencha\app\watch-impl.xml:84: if doesn't support the nested "x-lock-file" element.
[ERR]
The app was last modified by a newer version of Sencha Cmd (6.5.0.180)
Installing a newer Sencha Cmd version may resolve the error described above.

And the build:

>"C:\Users\Tim Lloyd\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.2.1.29\sencha.exe" app buildSencha Cmd v6.2.1.29
[INF] Loading app json manifest...
[WRN] C1000: Rhino Parse Warning (Trailing comma is not legal in an ECMA-262 object initializer => };) -- C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\app\view\web\policies\EditRuleViewController.js:1791:13
[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: No such property : usedPackageDeps
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 7 seconds
[ERR] The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:386: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\.sencha\app\init-impl.xml:408: com.sencha.exceptions.ExNotFound: No such property : usedPackageDeps
[ERR]
The app was last modified by a newer version of Sencha Cmd (6.5.0.180)
Installing a newer Sencha Cmd version may resolve the error described above.

tlloyduk
20 Jun 2017, 11:42 PM
Hi Petr

I was being silly, I hadn't rolled back my build with Cmd 6.5 so of course it errored as above. I tried again and actually this is what happened:

>"C:\Users\Tim Lloyd\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.2.1.29\sencha.exe" app watchSencha Cmd v6.2.1.29
[INF] Starting server on port : 1841
[INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/~cmd to C:\Users\Tim Lloyd\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.2.1.29...
[INF] Mapping http://localhost:1841/ to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton...
[INF] Server started at port : 1841
[INF] Application available at http://localhost:1841
[WRN] C1000: Rhino Parse Warning (Trailing comma is not legal in an ECMA-262 object initializer => };) -- C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\app\view\web\policies\EditRuleViewController.js:1791:13
[INF] Appending content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\bootstrap.js
[INF] Writing content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\bootstrap.json
[INF] merging 324 input resources into C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface\resources
[INF] merged 0 resources into C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface\resources
[INF] merging 15 input resources into C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface
[INF] merged 11 resources into C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface
[INF] Writing content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\sass\example\bootstrap.json
[INF] Writing content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\sass\example\bootstrap.js
[INF] writing sass content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\temp\development\USSInterface\sass\USSInterface-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\temp\development\USSInterface\sass\USSInterface-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\temp\development\USSInterface\sass\USSInterface-all.scss.tmp
[INF] executing compass using system installed ruby runtime
overwrite USSInterface-all.css
[INF] Preprocessing C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all.css to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all.css
[INF] Preprocessing C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_01.css to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_01.css
[INF] Preprocessing C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_02.css to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\development\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_02.css
[INF] Waiting for changes...

Followed by:

>"C:\Users\Tim Lloyd\bin\Sencha\Cmd\6.2.1.29\sencha.exe" app build
Sencha Cmd v6.2.1.29
[WRN] C1014: callParent has no target (me.callParent in Ext.ux.DateTimeField.mimicBlur) -- C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\packages\DateTimeField\src\DateTimeField.js:34
[INF] Compressing data with YuiJavascriptCompressor
[INF] Writing concatenated output to file C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\app.js
[INF] merging 324 input resources into C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources
[INF] merged 324 resources into C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources
[INF] merging 15 input resources into C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface
[INF] merged 11 resources into C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface
[INF] Writing content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\sass\example\bootstrap.json
[INF] Writing content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\sass\example\bootstrap.js
[INF] writing sass content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\temp\production\USSInterface\sass\USSInterface-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\temp\production\USSInterface\sass\USSInterface-all.scss.tmp
[INF] appending sass content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\temp\production\USSInterface\sass\USSInterface-all.scss.tmp
[INF] writing sass content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\temp\production\USSInterface\sass\config.rb
[INF] executing compass using system installed ruby runtime
create USSInterface-all.css
[INF] Preprocessing C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all.css to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all.css
[INF] Compressing C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all.css to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all.css
[INF] Preprocessing C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_01.css to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_01.css
[INF] Compressing C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_01.css to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_01.css
[INF] Preprocessing C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_02.css to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_02.css
[INF] Compressing C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_02.css to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\resources\USSInterface-all_02.css
[INF] Copying page resources to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface
[INF] Writing content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\app.json
[INF] Writing content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\microloader.js
[INF] Appending content to C:\wamp\www\ussuiskeleton\build\production\USSInterface\microloader.js

I notice the Datepicker class and wonder if this could be the troublesome one ?

tlloyduk
20 Jun 2017, 11:49 PM
Yes it looks like this DatePicker extension is the problem.

I just pulled down the latest code from https://github.com/gportela85/DateTimeField and the package.json contains:

{
"name": "DateTimeField",
"sencha": {
"type": "code",
"creator": "Guilherme Portela",
"summary": "DateTime Field for ExtJS 5.x - ExtJS 6.x",
"detailedDescription": "Extension of Date Field to add a Time Picker with Sliders to set Hour and Minute",
"version": "1.8.1",
"compatVersion": "1.8.1",
"format": "1",
"local": true,
"requires": [],
"architect": {
"compatFrameworks": [
"ext50",
"ext51",
"ext60",
"ext62",
"ext65"
],
"classes": [
{
"definition": "DateTimeField.Definition.js",
"className": "Ext.ux.DateTimeField",
"js": [
"DateTimePicker.js",
"DateTimeField.js"
],
"css": []
}
]
}
}
}

I've tried a sencha package upgrade & build and also a Reinstall via the Architect toolbox. Still getting the same dependency error.

tlloyduk
21 Jun 2017, 12:19 AM
I've uninstalled it and now it builds

petr.vecera
21 Jun 2017, 2:42 AM
Hello

I can confirm the bug in SA. In ExtJS 5 the package should be named ext-ux not ux. In Cmd 6.2.2 this caused only warning but with Cmd 6.5 it causes crash of the application.

I hope it will be fixed in SA 4.2.2

Regards
Petr

tlloyduk
21 Jun 2017, 6:19 AM
Hi Petr

Thanks for confirming. Is there any work around whilst we wait for 4.2.2 ?

Thanks

petr.vecera
21 Jun 2017, 1:01 PM
Unfortunately no :'( Only manual edit of the app.json and compile using Cmd 6.5 from the command line. You can change the ux to ext-ux a than it should compile with the plugin used without any problems.