PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Cannot build multi-theme project for more than 5 minutes (timeout Sencha Cmd Server)

dnoizet
24 Jul 2017, 4:23 AM
Hi,

I have a project on Sencha Architect 4.2, ExtJS 6.5.0 Classic and Sencha Cmd 6.5.0.180. This project has several themes.

So I defined several themes in the builds array property of my app.json.

Problem is, it builds only for 5 minutes, then in the Sencha Architect log, I have the following output:

Thing is, it ALWAYS happens 5 minutes after I launched the build. So it has to be some timeout somewhere with Sencha Cmd Server.

As soon as the error appears, the final XCOPY command is run too soon and copy whatever has been built into the output directory.
But it seems that the building continues in the background! I can see it in the Cmd Output tab of SA. So in the end I don't have all the files in the output directory!

Please advise how to solve this issue.

Best regards,

Gabriel

petr.vecera
24 Jul 2017, 5:52 AM
Hi

Unfortunately it seems that the 5 minutes timeout is hard-coded. I have created request for this to be in the settings.

I don't think there is anything we can do right now. Except for running the build manually outside the SA.

Petr

dnoizet
25 Jul 2017, 4:37 AM
Okay, what are the exact Cmd commands to type in the CLI to replicate the behavior of "Build web app" in Sencha Architect?

When I do a "sencha app build" the final XCOPY command is not run.

petr.vecera
25 Jul 2017, 5:10 AM
Check the command:

sencha help app build

The commands which are equivalent from SA are:
sencha app build testing
sencha app build production

The xcopy command is executed by SA, but you should be able to do the same with in Sencha Cmd using

sencha app build production --destination "path/to/folder/

dnoizet
30 Jul 2017, 11:18 PM
Thanks a lot Petr :-)