PDA

View Full Version : Can SA be configured to use a particular version of Cmd?

reg.phipps
24 Jul 2017, 7:55 AM
1) Can SA 4.2.1.224 be configured to us a particular version of Cmd? i.e the About menus is showing Cmd: 6.5.0.180 and I would like it to use Cmd 6.5.1.240 which is the latest version

2) The About menu shows Framework: Ext JS 6.5.x Modern. Can I find out the minor version i.e. the x part and can I configure SA 4.2.1.224 to use a particular version of Ext JS

Please help thanks.

petr.vecera
24 Jul 2017, 1:51 PM
The newer version of SA which supports officially the versions has to be released. But you can easily configure both Cmd and Ext versions. Just follow this instructions:

https://youtu.be/fL6jkO0y754

reg.phipps
24 Jul 2017, 11:47 PM
Brilliant thanks Petr, this is just what I was looking for you're a star. Although the video is for a PC and I use a Mac I was able to resolve any navigation difference. Once again thank you for the link, perfect.

reg.phipps
26 Jul 2017, 3:00 AM
One you might be able to answer quickly. I have a project that uses awesome iconCls on buttons. The deployed version works fine as does the local. However the deployed to a server version display an error in the a Chrome browser console but not in the local version. The error shown is Get …/resources/font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.7.0 This error happens in all my projects that use awesome iconCls on buttons both for the current Cmd and Ext JS version 6.5.1 and previous versions. Don't know if this was also true for earlier version as I only notice it in the previous and current version. How can I get rid of this error in the deployed version, any ideas ? thanks.

petr.vecera
26 Jul 2017, 3:50 AM
I have deployed app build with SA and ExtJS, Cmd 6.5.1 and I don't have this problem. Which theme are you using in your app?

Hm when I check the app, it loads the font correctly from there.

Request URL:
http://chess.pagep.net/chess/resources/font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.7.0
Request Method:
GET
Status Code:
200 OK

I am using triton theme

reg.phipps
26 Jul 2017, 8:48 AM
I'm using the iOS theme