PDA

View Full Version : Architect 4.2.2 does NOT work with an Ext 5.1 app

blomasky
13 Aug 2017, 7:41 AM
Here is what I discovered;

I have a 5.1 app. last compiled with Cmd 6.2 and Architect 4.1 All was good

Upgraded to 4.22 and Cmd 6.5.1. I can Manually update and build my app (sencha app upgrade, then sencha app build testing) with NO problem, but if I try to open it in SA, it tells me was last compiled with an older version of CMD, it runs the update, then it hates my Theme file (which has a lot of custom UIs). Of course, I can not edit the theme in Theme Builder. So, I guess its time to take my 5.1 apps out of SA and do them by hand from now on.

Below snippet of log:

WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: images/button/order-complete-medium-s-arrow-rtl.png
on line 18 of /Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/build/temp/testing/Paper/slicer-temp/../../../../../
ext/packages/ext-theme-base/sass/etc/mixins/theme-background-image.scss
from line 907 of /Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/build/temp/testing/Paper/slicer-temp/../../../../../ext/packages/ext-theme-neutral/sass/src/button/Button_medium.scss, in `extjs-button-medium-ui'
from line 79 of /Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/build/temp/testing/Paper/slicer-temp/../../../../../packages/local/ext-theme-crisp-bc01cc0f-1062-4534-a78e-fafde3301d14/sass/src/Component.scss
from line 1488 of /Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/build/temp/testing/Paper/slicer-temp/Paper-example.scss
WARNING: @theme-background-image: Theme image not found: images/button/order-complete-medium-s-arrow-b.png
on line 18 of /Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/build/temp/testing/Paper/slicer-temp/../../../../../ext/packages/ext-theme-base/sass/etc/mixins/theme-background-image.scss
from line 907 of /Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/build/temp/testing/Paper/slicer-temp/../../../../../ext/packages/ext-theme-neutral/sass/src/button/Button_medium.scss, in `extjs-button-medium-ui'
from line 79 of /Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/build/temp/testing/Paper/slicer-temp/../../../../../packages/local/ext-theme-crisp-bc01cc0f-1062-4534-a78e-fafde3301d14/sass/src/Component.scss
from line 1488 of /Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/build/temp/testing/Paper/slicer-temp/Paper-example.scss
error Paper-example.scss (Line 88 of ../../../../../packages/local/ext-theme-crisp-bc01cc0f-1062-4534-a78e-fafde3301d14/sass/src/Component.scss: Undefined variable: "$ui-customerdashboard-ui-border-color".)
overwrite Paper-example.css
[ERR]
[ERR] BUILD FAILED
[ERR] com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1
[ERR] at com.sencha.command.BasePluginCommands$BasePluginCommand.doExecute(BasePluginCommands.java:1
[ERR] 25)
[ERR]
[ERR] Total time: 10 seconds
Exception in thread "Thread-58" com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: com.sencha.exceptions.ExAnt: /Users/bruce/bin/Sencha/Architect/Cmd/6.5.1.240/plugin.xml:333: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:340: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:378: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:379: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:127: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1
at com.sencha.tools.server.service.tasks.DispatchTask.execute(DispatchTask.java:55)
at com.sencha.tools.server.service.tasks.BaseServiceTask$1.run(BaseServiceTask.java:42)
at com.sencha.util.ThreadUtil$1.run(ThreadUtil.java:65)
at com.sencha.util.ThreadUtil$2.run(ThreadUtil.java:162)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.sencha.exceptions.ExAnt: /Users/bruce/bin/Sencha/Architect/Cmd/6.5.1.240/plugin.xml:333: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:340: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:378: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:379: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/.sencha/app/slice-impl.xml:127: com.sencha.exceptions.ExProcess: compass process exited with non-zero code : 1
at com.sencha.ant.AntScript.execute(AntScript.java:121)
at com.sencha.command.plugin.PluginManager.execute(PluginManager.java:104)
at com.sencha.command.plugin.PluginManager.executeReverseFirst(PluginManager.java:145)
at com.sencha.command.environment.BuildEnvironment.execute(BuildEnvironment.java:308)
at com.sencha.command.environment.AppOrPackageEnvironment.execute(AppOrPackageEnvironment.java:729)
at com.sencha.command.BasePluginCommands$BasePluginCommand.doExecute(BasePluginCommands.java:125)
at com.sencha.command.app.AppCommands$BuildCommand.execute(AppCommands.java:470)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.sencha.util.MethodInvoker$Arguments.invoke(MethodInvoker.java:175)
at com.sencha.cli.Command.dispatch(Command.java:43)
at com.sencha.command.BasePluginCommands$BasePluginCommand.dispatch(BasePluginCommands.java:289)
at com.sencha.cli.Commands.dispatch(Commands.java:64)
at com.sencha.cli.Commands.dispatch(Commands.java:64)
at com.sencha.command.Sencha.dispatch(Sencha.java:80)
at com.sencha.cli.AbstractCommand.dispatch(AbstractCommand.java:124)
at com.sencha.tools.server.service.tasks.DispatchTask.execute(DispatchTask.java:52)
... 4 more
Caused by: /Users/bruce/bin/Sencha/Architect/Cmd/6.5.1.240/plugin.xml:333: The following error occurred while executing this line:
at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.addLocationToBuildException(ProjectHelper.java:551)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:444)
at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor26.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Sequential.execute(Sequential.java:68)
at net.sf.antcontrib.logic.IfTask.execute(IfTask.java:217)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor46.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tools.ant.TaskAdapter.execute(TaskAdapter.java:154)
at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor26.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:392)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:413)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1368)
at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1251)
at com.sencha.ant.AntScript.execute(AntScript.java:117)
... 22 more
Caused by: /Applications/ColdFusion11/cfusion/wwwroot/PaperTest/.sencha/app/build-impl.xml:340: The following error occurred while executing this line:

Bruce

petr.vecera
13 Aug 2017, 2:38 PM
You can do the update manually from command line. Than open the .xds file in text editor and change the Cmd version to the latest version. Next time when you open it in the SA it shouldn't do any update.

blomasky
14 Aug 2017, 11:43 AM
You can do the update manually from command line. Than open the .xds file in text editor and change the Cmd version to the latest version. Next time when you open it in the SA it shouldn't do any update.

I did that, and also changed the SA version from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 and when I try to build testing, I get the same error. After this, I can no longer build the the app from the command line.

Bruce