PDA

View Full Version : Insert new background a button

larsgabriel
11 Aug 2017, 10:26 AM
Good afternoon my first post on the forum. Sorry about my English...
I have a button that would like to change the background color. And I saw that I would have to override the css produced by etxjs and create a class inside my css to override it. Ok I did this, I put the new image in the folder according to the image that I will leave below but the image does not appear in the place ... what I am doing wrong could someone help me?I'm using extjs 3.4 and I have not found where to post in the forum about it so please forgive me if I asked in the wrong place.Thank you

Good afternoon my first post on the forum. Sorry about my English...I have a button that would like to change the background color. And I saw that I would have to override the css produced by etxjs and create a class inside my css to override it. Ok I did this, I put the new image in the folder according to the image that I will leave below but the image does not appear in the place ... what I am doing wrong could someone help me?I'm using extjs 3.4 and I have not found where to post in the forum about it so please forgive me if I asked in the wrong place.Thank you