PDA

View Full Version : Problem when clicking with too many columns

gibzon
30 Jun 2008, 11:08 PM
Hi,
I got a strange problem which im hoping that someone can help me with.

When the total width of my columns exceeds a certain width, whenever i click withing a cell after that point, the grid will create some white space on the right. This is hard to describe so im uploading two screenshots of the problem. As you can see i have marked where im clicking, and you can also see the problem with the white space created on the 2nd picture. If i keep clicking, the white space will increase.
If i change the column widths under a certain point, this problem won't occur. The problem is I got very many columns so i need to solve this.
Im very thankful for all the help i can get.

Thanks
Andreas

dgms
11 Jan 2009, 1:52 AM
I met the same problem as you. How did you solve it? Can anyone help? Thank you!

Animal
11 Jan 2009, 2:19 AM
Is this Grid in a Window, or another Container?

On all browsers?

In standards or quirks mode?

In Ext V2.2?

Can you reproduce it in one of the examples in the examples directory so that we can see it?

gibzon
11 Jan 2009, 4:27 AM
Hi.
I didn't solve it. Together with some other problems i took the decision to build our own control (of course not so advanced as ext js) to design it exactly to our needs.
It was on all browsers.
I would guess that if you took one of your examples and put like 40 columns in it, you would get the same error.

Animal
11 Jan 2009, 4:31 AM
?

I don't have examples.

vikcc
11 Jan 2009, 6:15 AM
I had the same problem.but not found the answer...:((:((