PDA

View Full Version : Customizing Grid

priyanka_iknip
10 Sep 2008, 5:14 AM
Hi
I want to add one image in the Grid on click of which i need to perform some functionality. Please let me know how to do it?

mjlecomte
10 Sep 2008, 6:03 AM
Out of curiosity, could you let me know why you thought to post this help related question in the "examples and extras" section? I honestly want to know what motivated you to post here instead of the "help" forum because it frequently happens where people post in the wrong forum. I'm wondering if some notice can be displayed somewhere you might have seen it better so you would know where to post help questions.

As to your question. The answer is already in the FAQs. Look in the Grid section, under behavior or "renderers".

mlarese
10 Sep 2008, 11:26 PM
Out of curiosity, could you let me know why you thought to post this help related question in the "examples and extras" section? I honestly want to know what motivated you to post here instead of the "help" forum because it frequently happens where people post in the wrong forum. I'm wondering if some notice can be displayed somewhere you might have seen it better so you would know where to post help questions.

As to your question. The answer is already in the FAQs. Look in the Grid section, under behavior or "renderers".

he want an example how to do it .. so Examples and Extras can be the right place :D :-? :-/(:|

mystix
11 Sep 2008, 10:03 AM
[ moved the thread from Examples to Help ]

p.s. the Examples forum is for posting actual examples. :)
p.s.s. do check out @mjlecomte's faq on how to get help:
http://extjs.com/learn/Ext_Forum_Help