PDA

View Full Version : Grid row select behaviour not quite exactly like i would expect.

keckeroo
10 Sep 2008, 11:42 AM
I've noticed a little 'bug' in the way the rowselection model works for grids. All works well for single and multi row select (ie - click, shift-click, ctrl-click) and the way rows become selected and deselected.

However the 'normal' behavior which we all see in windows applications is that if you have multiple selections and then click a row which is already selected *all existing selections become deselected* and the row which was click remains selected.

This is the current action if you click any other row which is NOT selected - but not if you click on an already selected row.

Is this an oversight or am I being picky ? ;-) (and does anyone have a work around for this so that row selections work as one would expect in a Windows environment).

Thanks

Kev

devnull
10 Sep 2008, 11:57 AM
I know this was discussed in a recent thread. I would consider it a bug and am pretty sure I recommended that the OP in that thread submit it as such, but I do not recall if that ever happened.

Vonso
17 Sep 2008, 6:12 AM
In which thread this was discussed? i can

Condor
17 Sep 2008, 6:17 AM
This one (http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46973).