PDA

View Full Version : No packages shown

aicgroup-dev
13 Apr 2018, 11:47 AM
The packages with charts, pivot ... are not shown in the directory tree when starting a new fiddle. When opening an existing one, the tree folder is filled. Have I missed something in the last month ? :-)

Greetings Olli

mitchellsimoens
16 Apr 2018, 7:00 AM
Good job posting in the right forum! There was a thread in another forum that asked about this almost 2 weeks ago here (https://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?469887-Sencha-Fiddle-for-6-5-3-has-no-packages-in-the-list).

gwyn_carwardine
16 Apr 2018, 5:00 PM
Sorry, that was me... didn't realise there was a forum for this - it's been reported and accepted as an issue, not sure why a bit of metadata is taking quite so long to fix :o|

mitchellsimoens
17 Apr 2018, 4:04 AM
To be fair, there is a lot of SQL queries to run and at one point I had a script to generate these but I asked if they wanted these things and they declined so I moved on :) If they want to reach out to me for help I'd be willing to help them but that script was lost when I formatted my drive of the macbook I returned to them but can still tell them what to do with what tables and such. It's not hard, just a bit tedious.