PDA

View Full Version : Design View Error

ErikJAX
18 Jul 2018, 5:58 AM
Since I upgraded to 4.2.4 the design view is broken on new and existing MODERN projects.

Log tab says: Framework Error: Cannot read property 'add' of undefined.

Any help appreciated.

Erik

**edit**

Architect design view is working correctly on my laptop so I uninstalled ALL sencha products from my workstation and re-installed just architect. No luck, modern design view still throwing error.

Any advice on how to get architect working properly again would be greatly appreciated.

ErikJAX
19 Jul 2018, 9:35 AM
Since I upgraded to 4.2.4 the design view is broken on new and existing MODERN projects.

Log tab says: Framework Error: Cannot read property 'add' of undefined.

Any help appreciated.

Erik

**edit**

Architect design view is working correctly on my laptop so I uninstalled ALL sencha products from my workstation and re-installed just architect. No luck, modern design view still throwing error.

Any advice on how to get architect working properly again would be greatly appreciated.

update, I get the same error in x86 and x64 version.

After i enabled the debug mode I see this entry in the debug file: [12512:0719/133213.053:INFO:CONSOLE(235)] "TypeError: Cannot read property 'add' of undefined", source: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Sencha/Sencha%20Architect%204.2/resources/app.asar/src/frameworks/common/canvas/AbstractViewHelper.js?_dc=1532021529303 (235)

so, the error is in AbstractViewHelper.js

Erik