PDA

View Full Version : Themer does not produce any CSS for Modern Time field component

gwyn_carwardine
3 Nov 2018, 5:31 AM
Using latest v1.3.4 and when publishing CSS it does not include any CSS for the Time field. For example in the CSS there are no matches for x-time and x-minute.

Therefore the time field component is rendered as garbage.

This seems somewhat of an omission???? And an obvious one at that?

Forum_Adm
7 Nov 2018, 8:50 AM
I am sorry for the inconvenience. I sent this info over to the support team and they should be getting back with you soon. Thanks for your patience!

Michele

gwyn_carwardine
16 Nov 2018, 3:38 PM
2 weeks to confirm a bug - or not to confirm it....?

gwyn_carwardine
27 Nov 2018, 12:25 AM
Ok, so I worked it out - Themer was still working with 6.5 in my project. Needed to update the version of ExtJs in the themer project.

This is not discussed in the documentation

I performed a sencha cmd upgrade using "sencha update". This asked whether I wanted to update the path and when I said yes it ignored it so I had to manually fix the path.

I used "sencha -sdk d:\sencha\ext-6.6.0 generate app appName d:\sencha\<my project>"

But I renamed the project directory and recreated it first and for some reason last time it wrote the sdk to the /ext sub directory but this time wrote it to the base directory. I then copied the "packages" sub-directory back from the renamed project directory.

All appears well with my existing project but when I create a new one based on "material" and change values eventually the themer content disappears and I'm left with an an empty window with a functioning menu bar but selecting any of the items sees nothing happen.