PDA

View Full Version : Help us... and help Ext JS! (Cisco Systems Opportunity)

arnair
17 Apr 2007, 3:18 PM
I work in a team at Cisco Systems, Inc (http://www.cisco.com) specializing in digital video surveillance. As part of our product offering, we're developing a web-based UI based almost entirely on Ext JS and are looking for some good web developers to help us out.

It goes without saying that a killer app from Cisco based on Ext JS will contribute greatly to the further development of this library. So if you're looking for an exciting job in web development, and believe in Jack & co and the Ext JS library as much as we do, give us a shout!

You must be proficient in web technologies (HTML, CSS, Javascript). Experience in PHP/JSP is a plus. User interface design skills is a definite plus. You must be located near San Jose, CA, or be willing to relocate.

Either PM me or contact Brenda ([email protected]) for more information (mention Requisition# 769643).

- Arun

jack.slocum
17 Apr 2007, 3:25 PM
Arnair,

I have added a little to your post title and made it a sticky. I hope this helps.

Please let me know if/when you want me to "unstick" it.

Regards,
Jack

arnair
17 Apr 2007, 3:30 PM
Thanks Jack, appreciate it.

cfulnecky
8 May 2007, 7:00 AM
Hello Jack,

My project is also looking for an individual with similar qualities for a position in NYC. Looking for someone to spearhead the adoption of Ext on an existing web application that must scale to 100's of thousands of users. Obviously you would be my first choice ;)

Regards,

Charles Fulnecky

P.S.

Arnair, please excuse the hijacking of this post.